Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Back To Work

I've been back in the studio a little this week - I have to get some prints together to replenish the McLean County Art Centers holiday show ( this is a good problem to have - because if they need more then they must have sold some of the others - one would hope)

Also have to field the sporadic calls from random people who have seen me through the summer and now are thinking of gifts for the holidays ( also a good problem - seems all the money I spent on business cards may be paying off)

I have two new shapes of canvases that I will be starting soon - they are for Des Moines/ and other Iowa shows - one is the Liars Club sign and of course the Wilton Candy Kitchen.

Hopefully the weather will allow me to stretch some regular canvases this weekend - as I have a huge list of paintings that I want to attack in the coming weeks. Think I might need a B-12 injection!!

1 Comments:

Blogger momboe said...

I need an injection of Tom Gross getter done medicine!

Thursday, 02 December, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter