Monday, November 08, 2010

Low Profile

I've been keeping a low profile in the art community lately - I don't think it is anything that I've planned - sometimes dates and times of events / openings / meetings and the like are just not meshing with other things on the family schedule.

This past week, Kristopher, our oldest son has been in the states ( He lives in the UK) It is always good to have him home -but things sort of revolve to his agenda while he is in town.

One of the major things was that I gave up my phone for the week - I don't live on the phone - It's not a fancy Blackberry - just an old flip phone - but being without I felt sort odd.

With the time change this past weekend and the cooler temps coming , I'm looking forward to the upcoming studio time and creating some new images for this next seasons shows - It looks like at this point in time there could be about 20 shows ( Yes that was Twenty) The Woman is up for it - and you have to make hay while the sun shines - so sign me up - I just hope I can make the money to cover the jury fees and entrance fees !! for twenty shows that could be upwards of $5000.00. ( The other adage is " I takes money to make money" )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter