Monday, December 06, 2010

Purging

I think that I may have to go through my studio and get rid of all the leftover bits and pieces of things that have accumulated for the last few years - I always like the whole "new brush" thing and it seems to get me inspired. So I might have to purge all the 3/4 used tubes of paint and all the old photos of paintings long finished.

I think I would like to do a short series of San Francisco paintings ( I have done two painting from our trip to SF and they both sold - so you would think that I would get the hint and make more) .

I think that I'm going to bring back the check list that I used to use back in the beginning so that I will have more accountability for time that passes without a painting.

I will use any trick in my power to keep producing ! Even if I have to become a art bulimic!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter