Thursday, December 09, 2010

I Just Started Painting

I thought about purging - but that would take some time and I have to get ready for yet another event - the Peoria Art Guilds Holiday Show!!

This the second year that I've got to do this - so it is very exciting!!

Although as with all shows there is a bit of work to be done before the event ( you can't sell from an empty shelf) so I needed to finish up a few things for the weekend and after a good four hours last evening I feel a lot better about my chances.

Tonight I go to set up the display a bit, so it will be ready for the onslaught of customers on Saturday.

I finished up some applications today and I've applied at all but one of the May shows.
So far I've applied at a St Louis inside show on April 8th through 10th. Still have time for the Elmhurst April 30th/May 1st show. Deadline is past for the Old Capital on the 14th and 15th of May. Tomorrow is the deadline for the St Charles IL show on Zapplication .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter