Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Running out of Time



As the holiday season fastly approaches - it seems that I'm always running out of time. The evening just fly by and the days sort of drag. I hope I still get more done than most people even though the wind is cold even in the garage. ( and this pesky cardinal had decided to claim the area as his shelter from the elements)

Finished up some canvas prints of photos that were given to me by a lady at work - The Woman was really excited about them , so they must have turned out OK.

Had to attend Kaleb's wrestling match and then I had the pleasure take his mother out to get some dinner ( can't have her stressing about whats for dinner after a stressful meet )

The most exciting thing that happened though was upon arriving back home after the meet - leaning against the door was a large package marked "Fragile" ( No it wasn't my "major award" ) . It was the long anticipated full size prints that I had ordered in September. They are going to make all my art friends extremely angry at next years shows - they are amazing . Very good quality and detail - colors are good - should have no problem at all selling these at summer events. The only problem is the lead time - The company says 8 weeks - Mine took 13 weeks . They say that it was because they got hung up in customs ( yes - they are from an overseas provider - I'm an Art Ho remember ! ) Hopefully the next order won't take as long - even though they did raise the price since the first order !! Greedy B@s^*%!!!

Well at least I have another happy customer as the 10" x 10" photos turned out really nice. Wonder what else I have to do before Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter