Monday, June 20, 2011

Signs, signs ...everywhere a sign..

It was my plan to have a few of these signs ( shaped canvas paintings) available for each show in hopes of covering the cost of travel and lodging. They have turned into a huge demand item.

Last year when they first debuted, I inflated the price so as not to sell them before the Peoria Riverfront show. It worked, at the riverfront show I had them and lowered the price and they sold.

This year in my effort to be the Wal-mart of Art - I lowered them again. I now have a very difficult time keeping them in stock. I will be working hard this week to replenish supplies for the show in Des Moines this weekend.

The Woman has been working very hard finishing the blank canvases in the garage ( once I cut them out and get them ready she has started stretching them and giving them the first coats of gesso) giving me the opportunity to just grab some and paint. It is a huge help, and really speeds up the whole process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter