Monday, September 11, 2006



The "Gargoyle"

Here is the gargoyle, I know Don Rosser will like this one, it is right up his alley. The Woman starts her job in a new school district today(she starts in Pekin at L E Stark Grade School - she used to go there in the 5th Grade - the year before we got married) so everyone is up and getting ready to go. We have a board meeting for the Illinois Art League ( since we are both on the board ) so I might not get to paint tonight but I am working on one that is totally not my style. I will get to pick up my paintings from Chicago tonight though. It's alright I have one more I finished this weekend for tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

I really like that one. Even this one isn't your "Typical" style of work. Awesome.

Monday, 11 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter