Thursday, September 07, 2006



Finally I have some images

This whole thing started with two paintings that I did about two weeks ago. I just happened to have some scrap material and on a lark stretched two smaller canvases ( each is 10"x 30") on the first I painted " Wedding Flowers for the Bride" . I happened upon an old flower shop that was being demolished, and they had removed the aluminum siding for recycling and it revealed the upstairs windows that had covered for decades. Crisscrossed by nailing strips and covered by a fresh dusting of snow the gold leaf letters are visible again. This painting did take several evenings of studio work but I liked the result

1 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

I LOVE the result. That is one of my favorites. I can't wait to see it in person.

Thursday, 07 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter