Friday, September 08, 2006

I am painting every day


Not a painting a day , but painting every day, that is what I 'm focusing on. When I see other artists the first thing I ask is are you painting . I am finding that is the most important thing that we as artist can learn from this painting a day phenomenon , not necessarily to paint a complete painting a day but to every day explore and exercise our craft. On the next two canvases I decided ( that is thanks to The Womans input) to paint a diptych of the stained glass I had photographed at the Lincolns Womans Club while I was having lunch at the art show the previous weekend. Again I apologize for the quality of the photos but trust me the paintings are cool .

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are so cool how do you do it?

Friday, 08 September, 2006  
Blogger CharlieGirl said...

Those are really really pretty. It reminds me of CAC.

Friday, 08 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter