Thursday, September 14, 2006

Nearly Finished
The small painting I'm currently on is nearly finished, hopefully will have image up tomorrow . This evening I need to stretch at least two more small canvases as I am teaching a workshop this weekend at ICC North - Dogwood Center, through the Illinois Art League. It is a one day workshop on acrylic painting, so I might have a couple more done this weekend. The piece that is nearly finished is looking pretty good , it is sort of a different kind of painting for me , but these small canvases allow me to experiment with subjects that I don't usually do. You should see it tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

Teaching the workshop at ICC sounds like fun! Congrats, that sounds like a great opportunity.

Thursday, 14 September, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does one sign up for this class?

Thursday, 14 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter