Tuesday, September 12, 2006



" TOWN "

On a recent trip to Chillicothe for Don Rossers and Tami Yosts opening at the Town Gallery, I took a few photos of the village before I left . This is a painting of the theater marquee. Definitely would not commit a large canvas on this one. But at least I'm finished and off to the next one, might take a couple of evenings so stay tuned. Last night was the Illinois Art League board meeting, so I had to forgo painting to be somewhat reprimanded by the board for securing the site for next years festival at the Riverfront Park. Oh well, next month should be interesting because I am presenting an itemized list of what it is going to cost so no one can say " we didn't vote on that" "that's the first time we have heard of that" "we're going to lose all our money on this show".

In the words of Ted Turner " lead, follow, or get out of the way"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter