Friday, September 22, 2006

Weddings
It is amazing how events can alter your usual routine. If you visit my or my daughters blogs you probably have figured out that there is going to be a wedding at the end of this month. Although my personal involvement( I got fitted for a tux) has been small, there are a flurry of activities around me .
My sisters marriage has a more immediate impact on my time. Last month she left on a mini vacation back to North Carolina ( she graduated from UNC ) there she married Tom Hanks( not the movie star) who goes by Pete. We think she planned this event for some time even though she did not tell her children. She returns to central Illinois and begins making plans to move to North Carolina. This means selling her house and car. So after going to take out a garage full of garbage last night( which included a Nordic Trac ski machine ), going this evening to pickup her vehicle at the dealer and then try to sell it, and Saturday moving the rest of her possessions to the storage barn ( at least it is the one close to my home- although I still have to contact the owner to get the key fixed or I can't get in tomorrow)
I will have "Vegas Vic" on the site soon, hopefully I can start " Eastern Beef" at some point this weekend.
The woman and I went to the Art in th Prairie Benifit at the Oncology Center for Saint Francis took up most of the evening, then we went to chimnea. Having a drink as I type, cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter