Friday, September 15, 2006


Chillicothe Man

Until I find out who this gentleman is or find a better name for the painting that's what we will call him. As I have stated earlier in the blog I was in Chillicothe one evening walking around taking photos of things of interest, when I ran into two artist buddies of mine who were also there for the opening. Linda Wilmot and Londie Benson were going to a local restaurant for a quick bit to eat, and as we talked Londie pointed out three elderly people sitting on a bench. She informed me that was the photo to take so I did. In the painting I focused on the man at the end of the bench as I found him more interesting visually. So here it is, it is definitely something that if I were painting a large piece I would not have done, but it does make an interesting study.( and I guess it shows some skeptics that I can paint people - I just choose not to )

1 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

I like him! He looks like he is going to give you a dollar and tell you not to spend it all in one place...and mean it...

How did your ICC workshop go this weekend?

Monday, 18 September, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter