Friday, November 10, 2006

ER

The Woman is hooked on Thursday night TV, every Thursday her and her sisters get together to watch CSI and then ER. Last night it was at our house, which meant I was on popcorn and soda detail so they wouldn't miss a second of the riveting drama unfolding on the screen. At least I got to paint, I'm down to the outfield fence, on the home stretch. This is the most dangerous time of a painting because I tend to rush to complete it, not taking the time to put in those details that really will make it stand out. I need to just slow down at this point and not think about the next painting yet.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you failed to mention how much my sisters and I looove having a man servant...xxxoo

Friday, 10 November, 2006  
Blogger CharlieGirl said...

You are a good man!

Friday, 10 November, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Saturday, 11 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter