Tuesday, November 14, 2006

U S Cellular

"U S Cellular" is finished, again this weekends weather outside was less that desirable. It is one of the things that make central Illinois a painters paradise. I guess those artists in Seattle get a lot done too, and the coffee is good there. Next painting up is "New Busch" although I will probably not start until later in the week. I need to spend some time fixing things again( like the silverware drawer in the kitchen) and starting on the Leg Lamp. Maybe I'll even stretch some small canvases while I'm out there, you just never know. I will have some images as soon as I can figure out this new stitching software that I just installed. When the canvas is wide it doesn't photograph well, and I hope this will correct it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter