Wednesday, November 15, 2006


Operation Leg Lamp

As I stated in an earlier blog I needed to spend some time in the workshop last night. So after putting some new ball bearing drawer slides on the silverware drawer, I finally got started on the Leg Lamp (nothing says Christmas like the soft glow of electric sex), the high heel shoe is 24" long and working up from the base and constructing it like a kayak, I now have the framework of a 7 1/2 foot leg. Tonight I will try to put in the lights and stretch fabric around the frame. The center mast will raise allowing me to get the 12 foot high shade height that I would like to achieve. The Woman is excited about it, she was reluctant to allow this in her yard as she has a more pure vision of what Christmas is about. I can't wait to see the finished project, it seems to be working out just as I planned, sometimes I even amaze myself.

3 Comments:

Blogger CharlieGirl said...

Holy Moly.... You are NUTS!!!

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  
Blogger CharlieGirl said...

Be sure to keep us updated with pictures... It wouldn't be so big of a deal, but you do happen to live directly in the path of everyone coming and going to Peoria!

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  
Blogger tom said...

I think it will be the cause of some accidents as people drive past on the highway. Mom doesn't think so.

Wednesday, 15 November, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter