Monday, November 26, 2007

Great Thanksgiving Weekend
Took a long break from work to spend time with the family over the holiday. Charlie, our oldest daughter, came home from Des Moines. Visited with many friends and relatives, ate lots of food, played board games with the family, and generally recharged the batteries.
I did manage to redo the lamp shade of the "Leg Lamp" and get it erected in the front lawn, but that was about the extent of "work" that was done this weekend.
I now need to focus in on things that need to be finished for the start of the holidays. The Bohemian Christmas Show that is going to be the whole month of December. Also I really need to get a display put together for the Clubs at Rivercity to display the ballpark prints. I have some brochures put together and just need to get a stand up sign and some of them framed for the lobby.
Have finished 60% of the detailed portion of "Grill House" the Coney Island scene I'm currently not working on enough.
I will try to get a photo of the "Leg" up on the blog site soon. I don't expect as much buzz about it as last year. Since now it's old news in the area. But then you never know who may find it new and exciting. It is really easy to give directions to my house again, just turn down the road and drive till you see a 14 foot leg lamp.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter