Tuesday, January 29, 2008

http://www.acryliccityscapes.com/





Over the holidays my oldest son, Kristopher, came home for an extended stay. We don't get to see him that often as he has been working in the UK for the past year and looks like he might be over there for at least another six months. Although he has been busy with his job, traveling to various cities in Europe, and teaching himself to play the guitar, he has agreed to work on a web site for my art. I got myself Frontpage from Microsoft and tried to get it done myself, but any time I take doing that is not painting and that sort of defeats the purpose of needing a web site. I sent him on his way with some images and a general idea of what I'm looking for and he left me with the job of getting a domain name.


I looked over the possibilities and they are numerous, things like http://www.tomgross.biz/ ( since the .com / .net were already taken - seems that there are a lot of Tom Gross guys out there - a bunch of good looking bastards I bet ) Then I started looking at what the images that I hope to sell are - cityscapes / ballparks / neon signs - nothing really stood out. Then I just searched for the exact thing that I do - acrylic cityscapes - and I could not believe it it was available. So the domain is mine and Kristopher I hope will have something shortly and we can get the hosting taken care of and all the web people can flock to site and buy lots of art. http://www.acryliccityscapes.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter