Monday, March 17, 2008

Making Many Prints


Spent the weekend making prints for the show season this summer. If I am going to do these shows I need to have many prints. How many prints? I have no idea. I tell my art friend Linda Wilmot that I never know what the "crack" is going to be at a show.

I am always asking The Woman what she thinks of the prints but even she doesn't know. Until you get there and see what the attendees will really want. Sooooo.... I end up making about a dozen of each of them and then have to rush home after the first day to hastily make what ever is hot and hope I have enough for day two.

The problem arises when it is a one day show then you just generally lose out on the sales as people generally don't want them shipped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter