Wednesday, March 12, 2008

So Far So Good

Working in a clean studio is sort of cool, I can get around better, I know where things are at (the benefit of cleaning and organizing the stuff myself – Thanks Woman for making me do it) and I can actually get some things done.

Wrestling is over and I’m looking forward to a weekend that either The Woman or I don’t have to get up at 5:00 in the morning and take Kaleb to the bus at 5:45 AM and then drive to a small town gym and sit for ten hours on bleachers.

“Lori’s II” is coming along and with the upcoming NCAA basketball tourney coming in the next few weeks I should be able to knock it out soon. (I usually take a few days off to watch the first round but with the trip to San Francisco and the State Tournament for Kaleb, I think I’ll just work those days)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter