Friday, May 02, 2008

First Loser

Well last night I got a call informing me that I finished second - I'm sure that William Hardin won, although I didn't ask. The Woman says that I should be glad about second place but I'm not too excited.
The Peoria Art Guild has not sent any official information regarding the Riverfront Show, all I see is the orange( ! ) on the Juried Services site. No e-mail with what is going on, the last show I got an e-mail the day before the accepted list was announced. Maybe I'll get a letter today and I hope that the Juried site isn't yanking my chain.
Oh well, I've got some painting to catch up on and have to get ready for the show next weekend at Peoria Heights. Took some photos the other day with The Woman so I can get a leg up on kicking Hardin's butt next year. Maybe I'm just too competitive. Naa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter