Friday, October 23, 2009

Next up was Champaign!

After Sugar Creek there is a large gulf that there are no real good shows to do, it could be that it is late July and early August and it is usually hotter than blue blazes outside. Not so much this year, so I sort of hung out with my girlfriend and finished up some things for the two shows that I do in August Champaign and Lincoln.

I have been actively going over my current list of shows and have found some to fill the voids in the current line-up. It would be nice to get a major show every two weeks or so during the summer. So far I have penciled in some that I'm going to apply to as early as May. Wish me luck in the coming year. From East Lansing, MI to Belleville, IL and everywhere in between.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter