Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Awaiting fresh supplies

This week I'm taking a little break from painting and have been messing around with Photoshop - trying to learn some new techniques that will help me when I do start painting again. The other evening I learned how to turn a photo into a line drawing - this should help out a lot when I go to sketch out a painting. Have been also wanting to experiment with new smaller paintings with a more cartoon feel - like a coloring book of local scenes - this could be cool.

Also have ordered some new supplies - at the last show I was thinking about printing on canvas and stretching on boards ( I've seen many photographers doing this and it gives the illusion of a painting - without all the work) So I thought I would try to work it out for the Christmas season and see how sales are. I've got a couple of opportunities to set up displays at Christmas events in the next month and a half.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter