Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Enjoying Life

These past few days I have been just trying to relax and enjoy the wonderful moments of life. Trying to remember that work, although necessary to pay the bills, doesn't define what we are. I finished the painting for this weekends show and surely could find more things to do if I went into the studio the last few evenings, but why? Maybe I'll get in there to make some prints this evening, it's just that I have had such a good time lounging with The Woman.

I guess I should get on the stick as I need to make some product to sell this weekend - Then when I return I have to drop off paintings for a month long show in Morton. I also have to get some prints framed up for some shows coming up in December. There will be time for all that stuff - today though - everything is pretty good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter