Thursday, January 21, 2010

Now Back to Business

Now that the whole issue of trying to build and launch a web site is sort of behind me ( I still have to be somewhat diligent about keeping it updated ) I can focus on the paintings at hand. I have stated in previous posts that the whole creative thing is very cyclical, I have really high creative points were everything just flows into place and I can get lots done and then I'll have a valley where everything is a struggle.

Well I'm on an upswing and I hope I've not reached the top yet cause I really need to finish some new pieces before application deadlines. Worked on Colonial Bread last night and finished a little two somethings that The Woman needed done. Tweaked the web site a bit and watched North Carolina and Duke lose. All and all a very productive evening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter