Thursday, March 04, 2010

Pain in the Neck ( and arm and back)

Since about Christmas I've had what I thought was a pulled muscle or something in my back - right in the middle of my shoulder blades. The kind that makes it difficult to breath deeply. It comes and goes and with the help of muscle rub and periods of rest I've tolerated it.

Here lately with the explosion of color books and 1400 new SKU's that need to be entered on the computer it has been killing me. I start out the day fine but as it goes on the pain keeps shooting and I get rather grumpy. Usually hits about the time I'm going home - much to the dismay of The Woman and to the detriment of getting any painting done.

I'm finally breaking down and going to see a doctor - At this point I'd see a voodoo priestess and have her rub a raw egg over me - kill a chicken - whatever if the pain would just go away.

So wish me luck !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter