Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Almost A week.....


Sorry about the delay - sometimes life just happens and you really don't have time to tell about you just need to enjoy.

Lots of activity since last Wednesday ... The Woman and I have prepared some great meals - last weeks Sesame Chicken with Egg Rolls was pretty good. ( The Woman is a little upset with this as she and some teachers are doing some "Biggest Loser" thing at school and she had to pay last week - sorry baby) - Got some painting in and Colonial Bread is nearing completion.

Saturday was the end of the month and that meant DEADLINES - I had to complete a couple of applications - one to the Art on the Square in Belleville IL - Ranked very highly in Sunshine Artist - the other was one in a suburb of Chicago - the later was the problem - I had to burn a disc and submit it with my application- I started the application and hit the burn button and nothing happened - so in my stupid little mind the problem had to be that my burner was broken - So I took the computer apart and was going to clean it and replace the drive. In an over zealous frantic attack of ignorance I pulled off the chip from the mother board ( don't do this at home ) Of course I also bent some of the pegs and other stupid things - So after spending the next few hours correcting my initial mistake, I had it back together and found out the the discs I was using were the real problem and the drive was working just fine. I got the application in the mail that afternoon - but I was really stressed and didn't paint.

Sunday - a day of meetings - First The Woman and I went to church. Then I was off to the CI Creative meeting for Art Works in Central Illinois - Great meeting - about 80 artists and art leaders showed up to talk about how we can work together to create something special in the area. Then that evening e-group meeting.

Monday - was Monday and then we are at today .... How will it end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter