Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Prints Baby

All my life I've tried to reproduce my drawings or paintings in some way and have chased that dream ( most of the time to the dismay of The Woman as it took much needed finances away from other needed things ). Finally technology has caught up to what I want to do at home.

I've been printing on canvas lately and it seems to be going over well with the public. It is still amazing to me that I call the image up on the computer of one of my paintings and make some adjustments on the preference field of my printer and press a button. Out comes as many as I've called for and usually less than a couple minutes a print.

As I stated yesterday I have my first show of the season ( and the first show that I will have the new canvas prints) in Bloomington this weekend. Spring Bloom is appropriately on the first day of spring and it looks to be a rainy weekend ( which is good for an indoor spring show ) so hopefully people will be tempted to attend as they really can't do anything outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter