Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Forward

Well I've been to the witch doctor twice and I still have the pain in the neck/back/and arm, so I done with that thing. The last visit was all of about 10 minutes and " I'll need to see you in a week" sorry - I think I'll just suffer through it and keep my twenty dollar co-pay.

This last weekend was the time change, which is great because I seem to get more done when it's light out. The only problem is that it is a little darker in the morning. This usually doesn't bother me too much but this morning I grabbed my shoes ( really sandals ) and put them on in the darkened room and when I got to work I noticed that they were different ( I have a pair just like them at home) One has an open toe and the other is a closed toe. Naturally I showed everyone at work so we could get a laugh out of it.

This next weekend is my first show of the season - Spring Bloom in Bloomington - so I will be spending the week getting ready for the hoards of art buyers that are surely coming out to this event.

Things are slowing down for me a little at work - the first shipment of spring samples are on there way to our customers - the three color books are at the sample maker - and I'm down to the last book - just in time for summer shows - man my life is good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter