Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm Back

As you can tell I get a little carried away with the day to day aspects of work - studio - making prints - going to shows - and somehow fitting family and friends in the mix.


It has been a while since I have posted - but trust me I have been a little active ( I hate the word busy) I've had three weekend show in August and just finished one this last weekend to start off September. Gearing up for the Peoria Riverfront Show and finishing up the paintings for the Lincoln Hospital commission.

In my spare time I've managed to get a few of the new shaped canvases finished ( I even sold one last weekend) they seem to be a hot commodity.

Thank goodness that The Woman takes care of me and helps me get through this mess I always seem to get into.

This weekend I'll be working on the new tent display for the riverfront show - all I ask for is decent weather!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter