Wednesday, September 29, 2010


Sad Day


Today is always the saddest day of the year - it is the day that the pool is closed for the season. It is hard to cover it up knowing that now the days will be getting shorter and shorter - the temps colder and colder.


I guess I can look forward to a few weekends of bon - fires and wiener roasts. Cool crisp mornings - the smell of leaves burning , but then the cold bleak winter.


I will have to get lots of canvases to paint as I have put together a tentative list of shows for next year - and I must say it is a lot!! You have to make hay while the sun shines so they say!


But since I have this cool new display - I guess I should go out and use it !
At least in the cold bleak winter I can get some of the many images that are in my head finished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter