Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Big Trouble in Little China

As I busy making more product for this weekends big show - I like to have a good supply of "Blanks" or "Frames" as The Woman calls them - I never know what will sell so it is good to have non-printed ones so I can come back on Sunday with what is hot. At least that what I planned on doing.

About 9:00 PM as I was just enjoying a piece of German Chocolate Cake that The Woman had just made - Man it's good to be me ! I hear a "Hey what's this thing on your computer?" Oh my !! A very nasty malicious virus was sending out e-mails and corrupting my studio computer!

Quickly unplugging the Internet connection - This is bad - all my programs and images are hanging in the balance! Then the scale tipped and they were gone.

Working on it until midnight - with a very nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach - I had managed to reformat the hard drive - but the unit was still locking up at start up - I could only get it going on safe mode.

Took the box to work today were the "tech boys" love problems like this and the short story is that - It's Back !!

Managed to reload the two most important program - Jasc Paintshop - and Adobe Photoshop CS 3 .

Going home to upload all my images from my saved discs - I think I may only loose a few of the newest images - A word to the wise - Save early and Save often!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter