Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Back in the Studio

Since the last post I've been on the job - Cleaning out the garage ( the small canvas prints that I make are all backed with hardboard panels and resemble little stretched canvases - so I make a lot of sawdust along with the prints) Cleaning out the studio ( scrap canvas/paper/and mat board - oh my! )

I've also been painting (The last of the commission pieces for the Lincoln Hospital )


The new shaped canvases went over very well at the riverfront show

For those of you that are not into Google - I just found a new reason why you should sign up. At the top left of the g-mail page is a little tab "Tasks" - the other day I clicked it and a little list popped up in the lower right corner. It was a place to put "To Do " type things - even has a little box that you check when its done. The Woman has trained me to make list and to try to cross things off when I see them. I am really liking this and now have "task lists" for Home - Studio- Work.

Watch out - I might even end up more productive ....

Thanks Google - You Rock!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter