Thursday, October 07, 2010

Workin' It Baby

With the new list of tasks on Google - I have been very productive of late. Working multiple canvases in the studio ( I like to have lots of things to paint - the shaped signs are relatively easy to paint and I can start and stop quickly- the main paint on the easel is taking shape - Then I can go back to two that I had to set aside when I took the Commission)

Have been very frustrated at the Old Capital Art Show site www.socaf.org as the link to apply to the show via Entry Thingy was not loading up . Contacted them several times over the last few weeks ( the deadline for applications is November 15th) trying to get some information on what I was doing wrong or to inform them of the problem. No response - to e-mails/ phone calls - nothing. In desperation I contacted Entry Thingy and asked them what the problem could be. They responded within an hour !

It seems that some sites have a problem with Microsoft's Internet Explorer - so I called up the site on Mozilla Firefox and bang I'm in. Just a word of warning for other artists that are having trouble with the same thing.

I just hope that I haven't made myself such a pest that they throw my application right into the "You Suck" pile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter