Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Opening in Galesburg ...and then...

This last weekend The Woman and I went to the opening of the dual show in Galesburg IL - and it was fun! I mean usually these things are sort of dry affairs ( not dry as liquor - the wine was flowing - I mean quietly looking at the art and trying to look sophisticated - and if you know me it doesn't usually work) So we are hanging out and people are actually stopping by and seem very interested in David and my work - the evening passes quickly and I manage not to embarrass myself ( at least I hope)

We spent the rest of the holiday weekend stretching canvases and generally getting ready for the onslaught of other shows - 10th and 11th - Rees Carilon / Springfield - 17th and 18th - Edwards Place / Springfield - 24th and 25th - Fine Art Fair / Peoria Riverfront.

Got a list in my head of things that I would like to have done- the problem is that I may have scale it back as time is slipping away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter