Monday, September 26, 2011

Peoria Riverfront

Just finished the last of the month long show dates with the Peoria Art Guild Riverfront Art Show. This is the go to event in the arts in the central Illinois area and I'm so fortunate to be able to take part in it. When you are from Peoria and you mention that you are an artist the very next question out of any ones mouth is " Are you doing the Guild's show?" The reason is that the bar is set very high to attain a spot at this, one of the premier shows in the state, event.

Last year I was doubly fortunate in winning an award and getting an auto-invite to this years event, not so lucky this year. So next year I must re-jury into the show and wait be my computer for the jury decision.

But for now, I'm looking forward to taking a few days to recover from the pressure of producing more shaped canvases and just hanging out with the family - I think I want to cook dinner and just watch TV .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter