Monday, March 17, 2008

St Patrick’s Day

Today I finally sent off two framed prints to New York as a repayment for the tickets to the Yankee’s game that I went to last May. As in a previous post when I went to new York the President of Swavelle Fabrics was going to give me his season ticket seats to the game, but he had already given them to his son. He then contacted a friend who forwarded his seats, he apologized that they were not as good as his. When Tom Walker and I got to the game they were first row second tier, if his tickets were better than these he sits in a really good spot.

Anyway, I sent him two prints one for his efforts and one for the gentleman who’s seats we actually sat in. A small gift for the “hook up” of free seats to the game.

And in honor of St. Patrick’s Day I’m changing my name today to O’Gross.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter