Thursday, June 12, 2008

Prints Galore

I still haven't made it back to painting yet but I should this weekend as I have taken Friday off work for a much needed extended weekend. One of the problems of a two day weekend show is that it doesn't give you much of a weekend. The sun saps the strength out of you as you stand outside for the show. Even though it is not too physical (besides set up and tear down you are mostly just talking to people or if it's a really bad show sitting and watching the other vendors) it still takes a lot out of you.

Before the show I had made lots of prints in anticipation of future sales and I guessed pretty good as I only ran out of two of them. So earlier this week I took advantage of the 50% off sale at Hobby Lobby and picked up some more mat board and made some more. The Woman had to make a trip to Des Moines to see our oldest daughter and I was alone - I just don't feel motivated when she's not around. She is back now and all is right in the world, so this weekend hopefully I'll be very productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter