Thursday, September 25, 2008


Court House Square


Last evening I managed to finish "Court House Square" for the upcoming Fine Art Fair. Luckily for me the Cubs were on playing an extra inning affair in New York that gave me plenty of time to work. Also readied some of the new paintings with hangers on the back.

That just leaves me with some prints to churn out. I'm going to try to get some done tonight, but I also have the Bohemian meeting at 7:00 to go to. Hopefully not many people will show up and I can skip out early and get back to business. I need to make at least 30 prints of Spirit of Peoria as it is at the Riverfront were the show is taking place. Also need some of the Sister City Clock, Court House Square, and of course St. Marys. It will be a busy evening and The Woman and I both have tomorrow off to get some things done in the morning.

I'm really going to try to remain calm through this whole process, I think I'll just have to pretend I'm at work - I can't loose control there - so I have to just be the calming influence - So far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter