Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Whole New World

The Woman had to work last night ( at least that's what she told me) so I spent the evening trying to master the art of stretching the canvas prints over the wood blanks for the new product line. After a few attempts I've come to a few standard size pieces and have figured out the finery's of mounting them. They are really pretty cool looking - and they really do mimic the paintings in the way that they are wrapped - little mini paintings.

I took some prototypes to work and they first of all couldn't believe that they were prints ( which is just the response that I was looking for ) and second they really liked the proposed price.

I should be able to get some ballpark prints out to the Shops at Grand Prairie by this weekend, that will be a large test for the marketability of these. I also have a Christmas sale event at the Art Guild early in December so we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter