Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Holidays are coming

As I am at times feverishly running around trying to get paintings here/prints there , I stop and think about how fast time goes by. I stopped by the Office Max at lunch to pick up more ink and the clerk just making small talk says " At least today is going fast" At least today!!!! It seams to me that all days a just flying by.

Tonight we are having our niece and her husband over for dinner and their son Mason is almost a year old already - he was born last New Years Day. When The Woman told me the other day he was walking, I thought hows is that possible. Until she reminded me of how old he is!

I need some type of machine to slow the progression of time down just a little, I'm not even ready for this Holiday Season yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter