Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Weekend Update

Had a great time at the Artist Gift Show , hosted by The Peoria Art Guild , this last weekend . The crowds were enthusiastic and sales at times were brisk. ( An artist friend that was there said that it was his best show of the year - maybe the recession is over - artists can only hope - we've been hit hard this last year ) After the show at the Guild I went to the Shoppes at Grande Prairie - C I Creative and Jennifer Short hosted a little art party.

There is a different crowd at those type of events- they are just mall shoppers that happen on an art show-they were interested at times - but sales and traffic was on the slow side.

I was contacted yesterday by Gabe at the Art Guild that he was getting calls for the canvas prints and needed some for the gift shop ( It seems that he was interviewed by a local TV station about the show - and the interview took place in front of a certain someones display of canvas prints - coincidence - I think not - I love Gabe) I made those last night and will be dropping them off today at lunch. I ordered more canvas last week and hopefully it get here soon as I used the last of it last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter