Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Off to The Clubs

Tonight I'm going to do some maintenance to my display at The Clubs at RiverCity. Dan O'Connell is a friend of mine and has put in a hanging rail around the club so myself and other artist friends can hang their work. This has been a very unique opportunity to display work for sale in a high traffic area.

The problem is that if you just hang paintings with no information about purchasing than the club members just walk on by and take little notice. I have been trying to perfect some type of advertising to let them know that the art can be purchased. I have had some luck in the past months.

Tonight I'm hanging the canvas prints with a large sign letting them know the price and that they make great Holiday gifts. So wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter