Monday, December 07, 2009

Only a few days to prepare

I have just this week to get some prints ready for the two shows I'll be attending this weekend - The Holiday artist show at the Peoria Art Guild is Saturday from 10:00 to 4:00 PM and then pack up hurriedly and off to the Shoppes at Grande Prairie for the Bohemian Christmas Event at C I Creative, Saturday evening and Sunday 10:00 to 4:00.

The main thing that I'm excited about is that I'm not running the Bohemian Event - Jennifer Short has taken point on this one. Not only is it good just to able to show up and sell, it is really encouraging that someone else has stepped up and taken a leadership role for an event. I've always encouraged other artists to put their ideas in motion and the rest of us would back them up. This is a prime example, it should be a great Bohemian Party !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter