Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Just Hanging Around

As I stated yesterday I went to the Clubs at RiverCity last night and installed a new hanging system for my paintings and put up the canvas prints. I am always amazed at the traffic that goes through the club and the fact that most are urban professionals. ( hopefully with disposable income for the purchase of art ) Hung up the large sign with contact information so now I just need to sit back and wait for the orders to pour in ( yeah right )

Back in the real world - I now have to get ready for the Peoria Art Guilds Holiday Show (formerly know locally as the trunk show - I don't know why - at some point I think local artists sold things out of trunks) Hopefully the canvas prints will do well - but I will have all the paper prints in stock at bargain prices.

Still have to stretch some canvas for real paintings at some point - wow great timing just as the weather getting way colder - I need to go to the shop to work. Timing is everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter