Friday, December 18, 2009

Next Years Display?

I've been searching for something to put in the front lawn for the Christmas season and haven't been having much luck. I've thrown out different ideas, but nothing that I've heard or thought of has peaked my curiosity or my interest.

But....... last night ........ I was watching a Christmas Special........ and I think ........I..........have......a plan.


I saw a little clip that was on the tail end of a program. I've seen it before and it is a very funny bit. I 'am 99% sure I want to put it up - the only one I'll have to convince is The Woman. The display would be two guys on the basketball backboard in the driveway. Of course fully illuminated with gift wrapped crotches. I love it. Simple and tasteless!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter