Monday, November 30, 2009

Almost December

Yesterday was our oldest son's (Kristopher) 30th birthday - The Woman talked to him on the phone ( as she does almost every Sunday) because he lives far away. It is sort of weird thinking that we have children that old - cause The Woman and I are so young( at least in our minds )
That is the most annoying/amazing thing about getting older. In my mind at least, I do not think I'm old- Until I look in a mirror, or try to do something physical without thinking first. ( I remember a few years back playing basketball and trying to save a ball from
going out of bounds - my mind told my body what to do and as my old outstretched
body went for the ball I took out two people and barely touched the ball )

Anyway The Boy had a good birthday - as he celebrated a belated Thanksgiving with some other Americans. I have been taking it easy lately as most of my energy was spent on the Leg Lamp II for the previous two days. I need to get on to stretching a canvas for some new paintings - cause you can't make prints of non existing paintings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter