Monday, January 25, 2010

Wonderful Weekend

The weekend is over so it's off to work we go. But we are not sad cause our thoughts are filled with good times that we had with our friends. Although it would be nice if they were twice as long but we still need to fund the fun so - we work.

In addition to hanging out with The Woman and some friends I still managed to get some painting in and Colonial Bread is coming right along! We'll see how the week goes - but I could be finishing next weekend.

I need to go to Madison Wi to get some photos don't know when I could fit that in though. I want to do a painting of the Monona Terrace Fountain with the Capital Dome behind it . I don't even know if the fountain is on in the winter - It's OK I have lots of other things to paint too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter