Thursday, March 25, 2010

Still in Pain

After I kicked the witch doctor to the curb my wallet is fatter but my arm and shoulder still are in pain when I sit at my desk or lie down. I've sort of moved things around so that I can tolerate it for the most part. Thinking I might have to go see a real doctor - good thing the health care bill just passed.

Had an indoor show in Bloomington - Spring Bloom - first one of the season and I have to agree with one of my art friends Charlotte Behrens ( Fused Glass ) that it's good just to set up and take inventory of what you need for the upcoming show season. It wasn't the busiest show I've been to, but least it gives you an opportunity to make a little bit of money to send to other shows.

Been working on a presentation that I've got an opportunity to compete in thanks to the Art Guild. The Deloitte Review a semi-annual magazine has contacted the Guild and requested that a few of the local artists submit work that may be featured in one of their upcoming publications. This is a really big deal if accepted but the competition as always is very, very good. I'll be up against the cream of the local MFA crop.

I turn in my images soon and hopefully I can get back to work on painting this weekend as I have to finish the ones for the historical show at the end of April.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter