Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Finishing with a flurry

I used to play golf - I was really not that good at it, I just like to play. Every time I would go out to the course even though most of my shots weren't that good - I always seemed to string together some awesome shots at the last hole or two. Sort of like the courses way of luring me back next week.

Well, my golfing days are over - As I like to tell people "To play better I had to play more - and to play more I had to get a divorce" - I made the right decision.

This season I am also hoping to finish strong, I have totally revamped the display - so I will be good for the next five years or so - as this is a very nice display. I have also invested in more and larger prints so in the future there will be full size prints at a very reasonable price point.

So this weekend is the last big event of the year - there will other smaller things - but I will be trying to "birdie" 18 and if I can get on in two - I'll be putting for "eagle"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Counter